A nodejs Monero rpc wallet management package.
Under heavy developpment.
Currently for using it insert :
var wallet = require('./moneronjs.js');
And create a wallet object like this :
var wal = new wallet.Wallet("127.0.0.1","8082");
Without any arguments it will try to connect to localhost port 8082 (default rpc daemon port for simplewallet).
###test.js provide basic examples of the current methods available with the wallet object. Beware to replace payment_id with valid value of your wallet.
###wallet available method Currently available :
- getaddress(callback): give back the address of the wallet
- getbalance(callback): give the current unlocked balance of wallet
- getpaymentfromid(payment-id, callback): return the whole transactions associated to the provided payment_id
- incoming_transfers(status): provide the list of tx available(unSpend) Unavailable(spent) and All
- getcypheredpaymentid(Uid,amount, password): return a valid payment_id (64char hex string) which is the encrypted using AES-256-CTR of the string "unix_timestampuidamount" (uid is a 10 digit number and amount is a 9 digit number)
- decypherpaymentid(pid,pass): decypher the crypted payment_id previously generated with the associated password
- getrandompaymentid: return a random hexstring of 64 chars length (valid payment_id)