Flutter NFC Kit
Yet another plugin to provide NFC functionality on Android, iOS and browsers (by WebUSB, see below).
This plugin's functionalities include:
- read metadata and read & write NDEF records of tags / cards complying with:
- ISO 14443 Type A & Type B (NFC-A / NFC-B / MIFARE Classic / MIFARE Plus / MIFARE Ultralight / MIFARE DESFire)
- ISO 18092 (NFC-F / FeliCa)
- ISO 15963 (NFC-V)
- R/W block / page / sector level data of tags complying with:
- MIFARE Classic / Ultralight (Android only)
- ISO 15693 (iOS only)
- transceive raw commands with tags / cards complying with:
- ISO 7816 Smart Cards (layer 4, in APDUs)
- other device-supported technologies (layer 3, in raw commands, see documentation for platform-specific supportability)
Note that due to API limitations, not all operations are supported on all platforms. You are welcome to submit PRs to add support for any standard-specific operations.
This library uses ndef for NDEF record encoding & decoding.
Thank nfc_manager plugin for these instructions.
- Add android.permission.NFC to your
- Add Near Field Communication Tag Reader Session Formats Entitlements to your entitlements.
- Add NFCReaderUsageDescription to your
- Add com.apple.developer.nfc.readersession.felica.systemcodes and com.apple.developer.nfc.readersession.iso7816.select-identifiers to your
Info.plistas needed. WARNING: for iOS 14.5 and earlier versions, you MUST add them before invoking
readIso15693enabled, or your NFC WILL BE TOTALLY UNAVAILABLE BEFORE REBOOT due to a CoreNFC bug.
- Open Runner.xcworkspace with Xcode and navigate to project settings then the tab Signing & Capabilities.
- Select the Runner in targets in left sidebar then press the "+ Capability" in the left upper corner and choose Near Field Communication Tag Reading.
The web version of this plugin does not actually support NFC in browsers, but uses a specific WebUSB protocol, so that Flutter programs can communicate with dual-interface (NFC / USB) devices in a platform-independent way.
Make sure you understand the statement above and the protocol before using this plugin.
Refer to the documentation for more information.
We use error codes with similar meaning as HTTP status code. Brief explanation and error cause in string (if available) will also be returned when an error occurs.