Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
This release fixes a bug where you could connect a node to itself. You've always been able to do this, but because the output hitbox is now larger, this made it much easier (and much more annoying) to do.
Special thanks to John Cartan for reporting and tracking down this bug.
We've added two useful nodes and some welcome user interface improvements:
- When dragging a connection, you can now drag the connection line over the entire node, instead of just the inputs.
- We've increased the size of the output port hitbox, so it's easier to start a connection.
import_textnode imports a plain text file, split by lines.
make_tablenode creates a new table out of a number of lists and a set of column headers.
- We fixed a bug that would manifest when deleting a node while dragging it.
This is a bug-fix release. It tackles the annoying error that sometimes pops up when dragging nodes in the network view. I've found an edge case that happens when deleting nodes while dragging (or accidentally dragging while deleting nodes). The application now checks for this and ignores the error.
This release further focuses on CSV export functionality
- Make "," the default delimiter for CSV export.
- Add option to elide quotes in CSV export.
- Add 7 ports to the concatenate node.
- The NodeBox automated build system now uses AppVeyor to generate Windows builds automatically.