This is a tutorial about graphics programming with WebGL. It's really just a website with a bunch of WebGL programs in it. You can press
p to toggle presentation mode.
To follow along with the tutorial, do this:
- Download this repository.
- Open it in the terminal program of your choice.
- Navigate to the root of the repository.
- If you're using Python 2, run
python -m SimpleHTTPServer 8000.
- If you're using Python 3, run
python -m http.server 8000.
- Open your browser and go to localhost:8000/my-shader.
- You can make changes in the
/my-shaderdirectory as you follow along with each part of the tutorial.