Okteto: A Tool for Cloud Native Developers
Cloud Native Development is about moving your entire development workflow to your kubernetes cluster to:
- Eliminate integration issues by developing the same way code runs in production.
- Write code as usual, from your favorite IDE.
- Forget about building, pushing or deploying containers.
Okteto helps you achieve this with a mix of kubernetes automation, file synching between your local file system and kubernetes and hot reloading of containers.
- Learn more details on how it works.
- Get started following our installation guides.
- Check the Okteto CLI reference and the okteto.yml reference.
- Explore our examples repository.
Stay in Touch
Got questions? Have feedback? Come talk to us in our Slack workspace.
Follow @OktetoHQ on Twitter for important announcements.
Or get in touch with the maintainers:
Okteto is licensed under the Apache 2.0 License.