Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 40 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- an overview of the git workflow used in developing oF.
- oF code style guideline.
- oF Doxygen documentation guidelines.
- Code contribution workflow for section leaders / developers.
- Pull Request Review Procedure.
- Building 3rd party libs for section leaders / developers to keep track of compiling steps / flags etc.
A couple of intermediate tips, aimed for those who are familiar with developing for other systems
- how do I share my application code, especially with addon dependencies?
- how do I build libraries with apothecary?
- try ofLog instead of cout or printf