Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Examples Text Overlay Guide
Return to Example Process Flow
This document provides information for creating consistent overlay text in openFrameworks example code.
Things to consider when implementing Text Overlays:
- The overlay should be visible upon example start, and toggled off with the key h.
- Applications that take specific keyboard and/or mouse input should say so when you open up the application.
- The FPS (frames per second) should be listed at the top of this info as well.
- All other info should follow this format:
- (input) : result
- (RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON DRAG): move over z axis.
- (h): Toggle help.
From the 3DPrimitivesExample
From the easyCamExample