PayApi Plugin - Payment Gateway Core for Magento 2
Magento payment method implementation of PayApi Secure Form.
Includes a new payment gateway for the checkout process, the PayApi Online Payments system. In order to use the payment gateway, please register for a free PayApi user account
- Magento CE 2.0 or higher. This plugin has been validated to work against the 2.1.0 Community Edition release.
- PHP 5.6 or higher. This plugin will not work on PHP 5.5 and below.
Method 1: Install Via Shell Script
- Download the script 'install-payapi-extension.sh'
- Run the script:
sh install-payapi-extension.sh <magento_user@remote_server> <magento_home_directory>
Method 2: Manual installation in server with composer
- Run the composer require command
composer require payapi/magento-plugin-gateway
- Upgrade modules list
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Deploy new modules
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
- Deploy static content
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy en_GB fi_FI es_ES
Method 3: Magento Marketplace
Go to the Magento Marketplace https://marketplace.magento.com/
Search for extension “PayApi”
Buy the PayApi extension for free
Login into the magento backend
Go to Settings > Web setup wizard > Component Manager section
Sign in with your Magento Marketplace account ** Access to https://marketplace.magento.com/customer/account/ ** Once logged in, go to “My Access key” ** Create new Access key or/and copy the public/private keys generated previously ** Back to your store Admin backend and paste these keys.
Press sync button to synchronize with your store
Select payapi/* modules to install them.
Click “install” button and continue the installation steps.
- Go to the Magento admin, open the menu option Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods
- Open the PayApi extension section and type your PayApi PublicId and your PayApi API key (You can get your publicId and API key from here)
- Select your default Shipping Method for the "Instant Buy" functionality (It might require to create a new shipping method if there are no methods)
- Save Config
Please contact email@example.com for any questions.