- tosback2 16 Reimplementing TOSBack using git as a database layer!
- tosback2-data 8 Real TOSBack datasets for 888+ privacy policies & terms of service (warning, this is 1GB+ to clone)
- starttls-everywhere 5 Enforceable TLS policies on known-good email domains
- https-everywhere 3 A mirror of the master HTTPS Everywhere repo that currently lives at git.torproject.org; you can send pull requests here.
- https-everywhere-checker 2 Rule checker for HTTPS Everywhere
Repositories contributed to
- letsencrypt/letsencrypt 12,060 This Let's Encrypt repo is an ACME client that can obtain certs and extensibly update server configurations (currently supports Apache on .deb based systems, nginx support coming soon)
- EFForg/dnt-policy 19 dnt-policy
- EFForg/https-everywhere 976 The official Github mirror of the HTTPS Everywhere repository at https://gitweb.torproject.org/https-everywhere.git. You can send pull requests here.
- EFForg/privacybadgerchrome 332 Chrome version of Privacy Badger based on AdBlock Plus
- letsencrypt/boulder 1,066 An ACME-based CA, written in Go.
Contributions in the last year 1,262 total Feb 9, 2015 – Feb 9, 2016
Longest streak 20 days November 9 – November 28
Current streak 9 days February 1 – February 9
- Pushed 65 commits to letsencrypt/letsencrypt Feb 3 – Feb 9
11 Pull Requests
- Open #2418 Test cli flag setting within renewal integration tests
- Merged #2415 Non-interactive menus were broken if labelled with help...
- Merged #2403 Webroot map and flags
- Merged #2402 Revert "Allow webroot-map and --csr to exist together."
- Closed #2398 better integration testing for renewer (builds on #2388)
- Merged #2393 Allow webroot-map and --csr to exist together.
- Open #2388 Ensure that command line arguments still work with `renew`
- Merged #1 Tweak for accuracy
- Closed #2381 Document RAM limits
- Closed #2372 Experiment [do not merge]
- Merged #2357 Donate spamfilter
4 Issues reported
- Open #2416 renew --dry-run shouldn't treat rate limits as outright failures
- Open #2410 Running apache certonly with --vvvv dumps the complete history of all config changes
- Closed #2389 Non-interactive would sometimes display log output via ncurses
- Open #2373 Fix --csr by separating it from --no-lineages