- tosback2 16 Reimplementing TOSBack using git as a database layer!
- tosback2-data 8 Real TOSBack datasets for 888+ privacy policies & terms of service (warning, this is 1GB+ to clone)
- starttls-everywhere 3 Enforceable TLS policies on known-good email domains
- https-everywhere 3 A mirror of the master HTTPS Everywhere repo that currently lives at git.torproject.org; you can send pull requests here.
- https-everywhere-checker 2 Rule checker for HTTPS Everywhere
Repositories contributed to
- letsencrypt/letsencrypt 6,812 This Let's Encrypt repo is an ACME client that can obtain certs and extensibly update server configurations (currently supports Apache on .deb based systems, nginx support coming soon)
- EFForg/dnt-policy 17 dnt-policy
- EFForg/https-everywhere 869 The official Github mirror of the HTTPS Everywhere repository at https://gitweb.torproject.org/https-everywhere.git. You can send pull requests here.
- letsencrypt/boulder 931 An ACME-based CA, written in Go.
- EFForg/privacybadgerchrome 314 Chrome version of Privacy Badger based on AdBlock Plus
Contributions in the last year 690 total Nov 26, 2014 – Nov 26, 2015
Longest streak 16 days October 13 – October 28
Current streak 4 days November 23 – November 26
- Pushed 17 commits to letsencrypt/letsencrypt Nov 20 – Nov 26
5 Pull Requests
- Open #1628 Merge Augeas lens fix for backslashes in regexps
- Open #1623 Suppress InsecurePlatformWarning during letsencrypt-auto venv setup
- Open #1622 Various improvements to using.rst docs
- Open #1594 Support multiple webroot paths
- Closed #1592 Be doubly sure to install python2.7-dev
8 Issues reported
- Open #324 Escaped dots in regexps crashing the httpd lens
- Open #1624 Fix https://letsencrypt.org/howitworks
- Open #1621 After successful install, print an "Install appears to have been successful" message
- Open #1620 Apache --redirect doesn't work in the presence of RewriteRules
- Open #1616 Fix README.md
- Open #1606 cli.py flags need to match #1423
- Closed #1602 "SSLEngine on" does not appear to be an exhausitve/correct test for SSL vhosts
- Open #1581 "letsencrypt rollback" asking about plugins is confusing