Phil Elson pelson
- Joined on
- antigrain 8 A read-only mirror of the antigrain SVN repository.
- lessons_for_a_scientific_programmer 5
- Obvious-CI 3 Tools help with continuous integration on services such as travis-ci and appveyor.
- package_with_continuous_delivery 3 An example of implementing continuous delivery with Travis-CI to pypi
- conda-build-missing 3 A utility to build all of the conda recipes which do not have built distributions in the build directory.
Repositories contributed to
- SciTools/cartopy 131 Cartopy - a cartographic python library with matplotlib support
- SciTools/iris 102 A powerful, easy to use, and community-driven Python library for analysing and visualising meteorological and oceanographic data sets.
- SciTools/conda-recipes-scitools 6 Conda recipes for the SciTools binstar channel.
- SciTools/biggus 41 Virtual large arrays and lazy evaluation.
- matplotlib/matplotlib 2,884 matplotlib: plotting with Python
Contributions in the last year 939 total Oct 6, 2014 – Oct 6, 2015
Longest streak 13 days March 16 – March 28
Current streak 0 days Last contributed