Small null-free shellcode that execute calc.exe. Runs on x86 and x64 versions of Windows 5.0-6.3 (2000, XP, 2003, 2008, 7, 8, 8.1), all service packs.
Sizes (build 306)
|platform||size||stack align||function wrapper||func+save regs||func+stack||func+stack+regs|
- NULL Free
- Windows version and service pack independent.
- ISA independent: runs on x86 (w32-exec-calc-shellcode) or x64 (w64-exec-calc-shellcode) architecture, or both x86 and x64 architecture (win-exec-calc-shellcode).
- Stack pointer can be aligned if needed (if you are seeing crashes in WinExec, try using the stack aligning version).
- No assumptions are made about the values in registers or on the stack.
- x86: "/3GB" and WoW64 compatible: pointers are not assumed to be smaller than 0x80000000.
- DEP/ASLR compatible: data is not executed, code is not modified.
- Able to save and restore registers and return for use in PoC code that calls the shellcode as a function using cdecl/stdcall/fastcall calling convention.