Phalcon is a web framework for PHP delivered as a C extension providing high performance and lower resource consumption.
This is a very simple tutorial to understand the basis of work with Phalcon.
Check out a explanation article.
To run this application on your machine, you need at least:
- PHP >= 7+
- Server Any of the following
- Latest stable Phalcon Framework release extension enabled
Running the application
- Clone the repository to a folder on your machine
- Navigate to that folder
- After the application compiles you will see
/app $in your terminal. Type
php-serverto run apache
- Navigate to the IP address displayed in the console.
Phalcon Tutorial is open-sourced software licensed under the New BSD License. © Phalcon Framework Team and contributors