Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- New SensioLabsInsight plugin. Thanks to @EugenGanshorn. Pull request #203, #204.
pullrequest:fulfilled(Merged) for BitBucket webhook. Issue #176.
- Error reporting for PHPCsFixer plugin. Thanks to @caouecs and @StudioMaX. Pull request #193, #195, #197.
- General webhook for Hg (Mercurial) like we have for Git. Issue #194.
- Ability to get current stage into plugins (
Builder::getCurrentStage()method). Issue #200.
- Improved documentation for HipChat, Slack and Flowdock plugins. Thanks to @underthecocotree. Pull request #177.
- Improved Phan plugin localization in quality trends chart. Thanks to @caouecs. Pull request #192.
directoryoption for TechnicalDebt plugin. Thanks to @nickel715. Pull request #198.
- Improved PHP PhpDocblockChecker plugin (forked PHPDoc Checker with fixes for PHP 7.1 nullable params). Issue #188.
- Updated PHPCodeSniffer package version to
~3.2.0. Thanks to @underthecocotree. Pull request #178.
- Build timeout (
php-censor.build.failed_afterconfig option). Issue #190.
- XML-report loading for Codeception plugin. Issue #182.
- Content type check for Gogs webhook route. Issue #185.
- Repository links for Gogs build. Thanks to @simmstein. Pull request #186.
- Webhook info position in BitBucket build source documentation. Thanks to @bochkovprivate. Pull request #189.
- Path for Local build source. Thanks to @caouecs. Pull request #191.
- Global application options
php-censor.ssh.commentfor SSH key generation. Issue #154.
- Pull request remote branch to GUI.
- PHPDocBlockChecker plugin detailed error log. Thanks to @Dave13h. Pull request #159.
- More unit/integration tests for DB logic (Connections, Stores, Models).
- PHPUnit code coverage log output and chart in information tab for PHPUnit coverage. Issue #148.
- Global application option
php-censor.build.allow_public_artifactsfor allow/deny to generate public artifacts (PHPUnit code coverage html report, Pdepend html reports). Issue #107.
- Web notifications (Initial frontend part). Web notifications are disabled by default (Global application option
php-censor.notifications.enabled). Issue #156. Thanks to @prezire. Pull request #167.
- Github Enterprise support (Improved Github build type). Issue #163.
- Ability to merge in-database project config over in-repository config (
.php-censor.yml) instead of overwrite only (Checkbox in the project add/edit page). Issues: #14, #70, #106, #121.
- Phan plugin. Thanks to @caouecs. Pull requests #171, #175.
- New command
php-censor:check-localizationsfor search missing translated strings for non-english languages. Thanks to @caouecs. Pull requests #173, #174.
- Improved coverage report by Codecov (edited
.codecov.ymlconfig file in application).
- Massive refactored: pull requests, models, stores, database, config, controllers, application, forms, views etc. Changed project structure.
- Code style fixes: replaced
- RemoteGitBuild (
remote) renamed to GitBuild (
git), MercurialBuild (
hg) renamed to HgBuild (
hg), SubversionBuild (
svn) renamed to SvnBuild (
svn), BitbucketHgBuild (
bitbuckethg) renamed to BitbucketHgBuild (
bitbucket-hg). DB data will refresh by migration automaticaly.
- Merged PostgreSQL and MySQL tests inti one PHPUnit XML config.
- Documentation improvements.
- Improved translations for Russian and French. Thanks to @caouecs. Pull requests #168, #169, #172.
- Improvements for PHPUnit plugin. Thanks to @SimonHeimberg. Pull request #160.
- Useless field
- PhpCodeSniffer plugin
pathoption. Thanks to @AlexisFinn. Issue #153. Pull requests #155.
- TechnicalDebt plugin
allowed_errorsoption. Thanks to @glennmcewan. Pull requests #158.
- Build creation by webhook. Issue #162.
- Rebuild project. Thanks to @Caffe1neAdd1ct. Issue #164. Pull request #166.
- Project directory path for SSH key generation. Issue #165.
- SVN build type additional options (Like:
passwordetc.). Issue #70.
- PHPDockblockChecker plugin error on
countfunction for PHP 7.2. Issue #170.
- Gogs pull request webhook for manage environments branches. Thanks to @ss-gxp. Pull request #142.
- Access to Pdepend plugin artifacts. Issue #107.
- Code coverage report for PHPUnit plugin. Issue #86.
- PHP Censor logo and version to console and web interfaces.
- Small improvements in
README.md. Thanks to @lex111. Pull request #144.
- Renamed 'Webhook' to 'Webhook (Push)' in according to 'Webhook (Pull request)'.
- Improved small-box block icon appearance.
- Improved Pdepend plugin documentation. Issue #143.
- Code style fixes.
- Updated dependencies.
- Application Cache class and replaced by Symfony/Cache component.
- Useless Template class and refactored View.
- User model from
- Versions of dependencies.
- PHPUnit assert calls from public to static.
- Error page (Only admin access to error page now).
- Build log for non-unicode characters. Issue #145. Thanks to @SimonHeimberg. Pull request #146, #149.
- PhpUnitJson fail on empty trace and unfinished tests. Thanks to @SimonHeimberg. Pull request #147.
- PhpParallelLint Short tags Option. Thanks to @Dave13h. Pull request #151.
- Exception handler for PHP7+.
- "New" label for build errors in "Errors" tab, filtration by "New" label and new errors count indicators on dashboard and builds list. The feature partial based on @dancryer's code in PHPCI.
- PHP 7.2 to TravisCI config.
- Committer email updating after cloning for Git builds (Like commit massage and commit hash before).
- New build source "Webhook (Pull request)" for builds.
- Application config options
bitbucket.status.commitfor allow/deny to post build status to Github/Bitbucket.
- Allowed public build status for archived projects.
- Refactored and improved TechnicalDebt plugin. Issue #82. Thanks to @vinpel. Pull request #141.
- Improved CHANGELOG.md file (See: Keep a Changelog).
- Updated dependencies.
- Useless Image class.
- Paginator helper. Issue #123.
- Paginator for build errors. Issue #85.
- Filtration for errors by severity and plugin. Issue #85.
- Links to errors from summary block (Information tab). Issue #85.
- New dashboard widget with only failed projects (See documentation). Thanks to @ss-gxp. Pull request #131.
- Ability to call Git webhook by project name instead id. Thanks to @ss-gxp. Pull request #132.
- Dashboard on the index page, now dashboard more flexible and include separeted widgets (See documentation). Thanks to @ss-gxp. Pull request #131.
- Error with build log. Issue #130.
- Excessive build meta inserts in the DB.
- Bootstrap grid responsive classes for dashboard.
- Mage v3 plugin for deployment. See documentation. Thanks to @ss-gxp. PullRequest #118.
- The option to pass the short tags (-s) argument to PHP Parallel Lint so that files using PHP Short Tags can be linted. Used @Dave13h code.
- Checkbox to build only the default branch specified in the project. Used @suwalski code.
- Command to schedule tasks if not ran for a specified X days. Thanks to @Vincentv92. PullRequest #126.
- Column for Build
sourceinstead of 'Manual' word in
buildtable (created by) + Renamed columns
user_id(created by) and
user_id(created by) and
- Improved documentation for SystemD worker, Nginx virtual host.
- Improved GUI for Codeception plugin, PHPSpec plugin and charts.
- Updated dependencies.
console.batfor Windows installation.
- Useless '/' from build status cache path.
build_metatable, removed useless code from models.
- Ability to create comments on Bitbucket for commits and pull requests (Like on Github). Thanks to
@StudioMaX. PullRequest #112.
- "Remember me" functionality on login page. Issue #81.
- Daily rotate logger for console commands. Issue #108.
priority_path(For all plugins) for control paths priority when we search plugin binary. Issue #104.
- Regex pattern for branch specific config. Issue #97.
- JUnit result parser for PHPUnit plugin (for PHPUnit >= 6.0). Thanks to @SimonHeimberg. PullRequest #102, #105.
- New PHP Censor logo.
- Improved public status page UI (Added environment and duration, fixed table cell height).
- Improved Shell plugin documentation. Thanks to @SimonHeimberg. PullRequest #103.
- Improved documentation. Thanks to @SimonHeimberg. PullRequest #110, #111.
- Improved Worker (Daemon) documentation about
systemd. Thanks to @ketchoop. PullRequest #98, #100.
- Improved documentation about PHP Censor update.
- Updated dependencies.
- Build stages workflow. If
deploystage failed then next stages (
- Failures for notification plugins (Now notification failures doesn't fail all build). Thanks to @SimonHeimberg. PullRequest #113.
- Error with
allowed_warningsin PhpCodeSniffer plugin. Thanks to @SimonHeimberg. PullRequest #101.
- Config option
property (Count of inserts in the one SQL query). Default value: 500. Thanks to
@LEXASOFT for the idea.
- Params 'email' and 'message' for
php-censor:create-buildconsole command. Thanks to
@SimonHeimberg. PullRequest #92.
- Improved build log build directory appearence ('/' -> './'). Thanks to
@SimonHeimberg. PullRequest #93.
- Improved documentation. Thanks to @SimonHeimberg. PullRequest #83, #84, #96. Issue #2.
- Improved email address format for notifications (Field 'from').
- Updated dependencies. Issue #79.
- HttpClient class and changed it to Guzzle library.
- Improved logging configuration (Now logging autostart without special config
loggerconfig.php). Issue #59.
- Improved build-status/view page (Added build links, icons, date etc.). Issue #23.
- Improved default branch for SVN (Added ability to set branch full name like
/branch/branch-2). Issue #67.
- PollCommand console command.
- Application config option
- Worker fail with eternal log writing. Issue #68.
- Bulk error writing error (
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 7 number of parameters must be between 0 and 65535). Issue #66.
- PDO PostgreSQL connection without installed
pdo_mysqlextension. Issue #73.
/appin Git repository. Issue #73.
- Branches for SVN build. Issue #65.
- PhpCsFixer plugin
directoryoption. Issue #75.
- Webhook for GitHub pull requests from private repositories. Thanks to @StudioMaX. PullRequest #76, #78.
- Text wrap for build log.
- Improved webhook for GitHub: builds only one head commit per push.
- Improved webhook for GitHub: added tag build and UI information about tag.
- Improved error page.
- Improved UI and code style.
- Build branch in dashboard timeline. Thanks to @JoolsMcFly. PullRequest #62.
- Project clone to working directory in Alpine Linux 3.5. Issue #61.
- Environment field in build table.
Database::lastInsertIdcall for PostgreSQL.
- SensioLabs Security Checker warning: squizlabs/php_codesniffer (2.7.1) - Arbitrary shell execution (Updated
- Pagination for environments in project/view page and ajax builds update.
- Builds for branches with special chars (like '#, /' etc.).
- Plugin PhpCsFixer. Issue #63.