Releases · php-http/curl-client
- This client needs a PSR-17 factories implementation. Instead of requiring an implementation,
previous versions only required the interfaces which could lead to a non-functional installation.
Fixed by requiring
- Symfony 6 support
- Tested with PHP 8.1
- Run tests with the renamed laminas diactoros (formerly known as zend diactoros)
- Minimal PHP version changed to 7.1.
Client::__construct now expects PSR-17 factories instead of HTTPlug ones.
- #36: Failure evaluating code: is_resource($handle) (string assertions are deprecated in PHP 7.2)
- #30: Make sure we rewind streams
- #29: Request not using CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS have content-length set to
- Use binary mode to create response body stream.
- #27: ErrorPlugin and sendAsyncRequest() incompatibility