Java Quick Start for Platform.sh. Maintained by the Platform.sh team.
How to use:
- Select the category
- Choose a project on a category:
- Create a new free trial account.
- Sign up with a new user and password, or login using a current GitHub, Bitbucket, or Google account. If you use a third-party login, you’ll be able to set a password for your Platform.sh account later.
- Select the region of the world where your site should live.
- Select the blank template.
After this wizard, Platform.sh will provision the whole infrastructure to you, and Platform.sh will offer a Git remote repository. Before access, remember to set the SSH keys. The Platform.sh Git-driven infrastructure means it will automatically manage everything your application needs to push it to the master remote repository. You only need to write your code—including a few YAML files that specify your desired infrastructure—then commit it to Git and push.
- On the selected project execute these command:
git init git remote add platform <platform.sh@gitrepository> git commit -m "Initial project" git push -u platform master