Rust safe bindings for OpenGL / OpenGLES.
This project is part of ADI.
- Safe OpenGL/ES bindings (Works on both Linux (through XCB) and Windows).
Roadmap to 1.0 (Future Features)
- Make part of
- Support Android.
- Support Wayland.
- Pixels in textures are now represented as 4 u8s instead of 1 u32.
set_mat4no longer takes a reference to the matrix.
- Safe API
- Use LINEAR instead of NEAREST for texturing.
- Use mipmapping to speed up drawing big textures in small areas.
- Uses sliced triangle fans now.
- Support for OpenGL on Linux actually works now.
- Initial release