A simple Objective C OSX native application to quickly split up an mp4 without re-encoding.
This is the extention of PopMSplit project.
- Download the zip file from here: http://popmedic.com/mp4split_builds/latest/Mp4Split.zip
- Extract the zip file.
- Copy the extracted application into your Applications folder.
- Open the application.
- Open an mp4 file to split.
- scrub though the movie using the player, make sure and check the key commands, and also you can scrub by chapter.
- place split marks using the + button under the split panel on the right side.
- click the split button when you are ready to dice up the movie.
- fill in the prefix and index offset, or just hit ok to use the defaults.
- watch how fast the movie is split up.
- Popmedic (R&D)
- PenRooter (QA)
- Pepita (QA)
- Roy Harper (Support)