Fancy Image Gallery
What is it?
Image Gallery for Wolf CMS with Jquery FancyBox plugin for effects.
Current version is 0.9.2 (Wolf 0.7.0+)
Website: Project 79
What can it do?
- Create thumbnails from images by just typing the name of the folder that contains images eg. myfolder/ (all done from backend)
- Display your gallery with simple
<?php fancy('myfolder/'); ?>function in body part of page
- Display collection of galleries with thumbs as links
<?php fancy_parent('myfolder/', 'gallery/first-gallery/'); ?>
This will show the first thumbnail from “myfolder” and link it like this “http://mysite.com/gallery/first-gallery”
If you want (and I assume you do) to show more then one gallery, you can display it like this:
<?php fancy_parent('myfolder/', 'gallery/first-gallery/'); ?> <?php fancy_parent('myfolder2/', 'gallery/second-gallery/'); ?> etc...
fancy_list function. For slider funcionality use
fancy_slider with additional arguments.
This is tested with more than 10 galleries, and works with no problem, but I think you’ll should not have problems with even more.
- Unzip “fancyimagegallery.zip” into wolf/plugins/ directory
- Login to your backend
- Go to Administration and enable the plugin
- Read the Documentation page to see what else you need to do to set up whole gallery
After enabling the plugin, you’ll find all necessary documentation under “Fancy Image Gallery” tab. Read it before you start using the gallery.
For more visual tutorials visit http://project79.net
This plugin is tested and works without any problems.
Please read the documentation before starting to do anything.
If you bump into trouble with it, post an e-mail or post on Wolf’s forum under Third-party / User contributed Plugins.
This plugin is licensed under the GPLv3 License and it is free for personal and non-profit use.
Developer: Sanja Andjelkovic <email@example.com>
Coder: Dejan Andjelkovic <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright 2009-2013, http://medio.com.hr
Version 0.9.4 (June 2013)
- en-message corrected
Version 0.9.3 (June 2013)
- English, German and Croatian translations corrected and updated
Version 0.9.2 (May 2013)
- New function
Version 0.9.1 (April 2013)
- English language file added
- css file corrected
Version 0.9.0 (September 2012)
- New controller (thanks to Craig)
- New function
- Documentation update
- Fancybox.js update (1.3.4)
Version 0.8.6 (May 2011)
- Title of images are displayed correctly (without suffix/underscores)
- Thumbs recognition portrait/landscape
- Documentation corrected
- Minor code fixes
Version 0.8.5 (March 2011)
- Fixed role/permission glitch
Version 0.8.4 (December 2010/March 2011)
- Polish translation added (thanks to nowotny)
- Russian translation added (thanks to Konstantin Baev)
- Some extra files removed
Version 0.8.3 (August 2010)
- Changes in xhtml code and some minor coding bugs (thanks to Fortron)
- Dutch translation fixed (again thanks to Fortron)
Version 0.8.2 (August 2010)
- All translations are recoded into UTF-8 without BOM (thanks to Fortron)
- Added Dutch translation
- Added sorting for images either alphabeticaly (apple.jpg, beans.jpg, hog.jpg … zed.jpg ) or numericaly (1.jpg, 2-bread.jpg, 3-banana.jpg … 99-end.jpg)
- Added Spanish translation
- Fixed support for “BASE_URL” aka. now you don’t need to have MOD_REWRITE turned on
- Tested succesfully with 0.7.0 beta
- Fixed minor glitches with paths
- Fancybox plugin updated to it’s latest version (1.3.0)
- Tested with jQuery 1.4.1 (everything works!)
- Added extra options for image effects (see Documentation)
- Changed the default image size for “fancy_parent” function. Now looks more appropriate
- Css file rewritten (see Documentation)
- Documentation page updated
- Minor bugs fixed including support for re-uploading images with uppercase extensions and re-creating gallery
- Fixed issue that caused multiple thumb creation when you add new images to existing gallery
- Fixed issue that was causing gallery to froze when extension was written with uppercase letter (.JPG, .PNG or .GIF) instead of lowercase