Paul Walsh pwalsh
- moment 11 A simple screen capture API based on PhantomJS, CasperJS, Redis, RQ, Flask, Gunicorn and good intentions.
- openbudgets 6 A web app and web API for storing, accessing, visualizing and comparing budgetary data.
- pelican-db 5 A CSV-based datastore for Pelican.
- adaptabl 1 A modular stylesheet toolkit written in LESS.
- open-budgets-tool-comparisons 1 Open Budgets' tool for comparing budgets of different entities (municipalities) and visualizing those using timeline charts.
Repositories contributed to
- okfn/opendatacensus 63 The Open Data Census application.
- okfn/opendataindex 3 Open Data Index website
- okfn/goodtables 24 Validate and process tabular data.
- okfn/datapackagist 5 A web UI for creating, editing and validating Data Packages.
- okfn/goodtables-web 8 A web service to validate and process tabular data.
Contributions in the last year 2,198 total Jul 28, 2014 – Jul 28, 2015
Longest streak 20 days February 15 – March 6
Current streak 3 days July 26 – July 28
- Pushed 56 commits to okfn/opendatacensus Jul 22 – Jul 28
- Pushed 3 commits to openspending/osep Jul 24 – Jul 26
- Pushed 3 commits to pwalsh/emacs.d Jul 24 – Jul 26
- Pushed 1 commit to okfn/datapackagist Jul 24
- Pushed 3 commits to okfn/opendataindex Jul 23
17 Issues reported
- Open #605 Solution for cumulative views
- Open #590 Update all documentation
- Open #97 For each place, give a key rundown of "how could this be improved?"
- Open #96 Add page for index education materials
- Open #95 For each year, add a list of team members who worked on the Index
- Open #94 Show a breakdown of data format use by dataset
- Closed #93 Replace links to mailing list with links to discussion forum
- Closed #589 Update documentation with correct links to forum
- Open #587 Implement updated dependencies between questions based on updated methodology
- Open #586 As a site admin, I want to be able to generate some reports on census activity
- Open #585 Have a normalized list of machine readable formats, and tie the machine readable + format questions
- Open #584 If a dataset has characteristics, implement logic on how this relates to submission questions
- Open #583 Allow datasets to have a list of characteristics
- Open #582 Allow a reviewer to ask a submitter a question
- Open #581 Allow authenticated users to comment on answers of a submission
- Closed #576 Add feature flags for sites
- Open #575 Fix Download Data links