QOwnNotes script repository
Here you will find the scripts you can directly access in QOwnNotes, the plain-text file notepad with markdown support and Nextcloud and ownCloud integration.
Please visit the Scripting documentation for more information about scripting and how to write your own.
To bring your script into the script repository you just have to do the following:
- fork the repository https://github.com/qownnotes/scripts on GitHub
- checkout your forked repository with
git clone https://github.com/YOUR_GITHUB_NAME/scripts.git qownnotes-scripts
- duplicate the
example-scriptfolder and give it an other descriptive name
- add your script to the folder and remove the
- edit the
info.jsonto add your meta data and describe what your script is doing
- commit and push your changes to your repository
- create a pull request to get your script merged into the QOwnNotes script repository