cPanel Email plugin for Craft CMS (beta)
Email management using cPanel API
To install cPanel Email, follow these steps:
- Download & unzip the file and place the
cpanelemaildirectory into your
- -OR- do a
git clone https://github.com/quebecstudio/cpanelemail.gitdirectly into your
craft/pluginsfolder. You can then update it with
- -OR- install with Composer via
composer require quebecstudio/cpanelemail
- Install plugin in the Craft Control Panel under Settings > Plugins
- The plugin folder should be named
cpanelemailfor Craft to see it. GitHub recently started appending
-master(the branch name) to the name of the folder for zip file downloads.
cPanel Email works on Craft 2.4.x and Craft 2.5.x.
cPanel Email Overview
Manage your email accounts, forwarders and autoresponders right from Craft CP!
To configure this plugin, you will need:
- Your cPanel hostname or IP
- Your cPanel API port number
- Your cPanel account
- Your cPanel username
- Your cPanel password
cPanel Email Roadmap
- Add permissions for each CRUD action.
- Complete french translation
- API connection test button
- Prevent to use some domains/subdomains for email account
Plugin development by Québec Studio