A simple weather app written in VueJS
Install Node. Download the "Recommend for Most Users" version.
Clone the repo:
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:rafaelcamargo/weather-now-vue.git
- Go to the project directory
- Install the project dependencies
- If you want just build the project, run:
npm run build
- Otherwise, run:
npm run start
The app will be running on
http://localhost:7000 and the browser will automatically reload with the changes you make in any source file.
- Ensure that all code that you have added is covered with unit tests:
npm run test
- You can optionally generate coverage report after running tests:
npm run test -- --coverage