This is a Google Spreadsheets plugin, which adds custom functions.
It uses the Apps Script API. The deployment repository is located here.
We assume you have node.js installed.
- Clone the project and open its directory.
- Follow the setup instructions of GAPS to authenticate via the API.
npm run download
- Make changes.
npm run upload# Deploy to the Google repository, but not to the Marketplace.
This instruction describes how to deploy the add-on with its visibility limited to the railsware users.
- Open the project's page.
- Select "Publish" -> "Deploy as add-on..." from the menu.
- Update the version, write a description, and press "Update web store draft".
- On the bottom of the page that was opened press "Publish changes".
npm run uploadreturned an error, save your changes (otherwise they'll be overriden), run
npm run downloadand then try again.