- Download the latest openframeworks for iOS from this address: http://openframeworks.cc/download/
- clone https://github.com/realityeditor/realityeditor-ios.git in to the apps/myApps folder.
- clone https://github.com/realityeditor/userinterface.git in to the bin/data folder for the realityeditor-ios app. (the realityeditor .gitignore file will ignore this second repository).
- clone https://github.com/realityeditor/ofxQCAR.git, and https://github.com/realityeditor/ofxJSON.git in to the open frameworks addon folder.
- MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE A VALID VUFORIA KEY (the ofxQCAR examples show some)
You should be able to compile the reality editor from now on.