A showcase project to test the compatibility between Java and WebGL.
More info at my wordpress blog.
Running the code
- Import the eclipse projects.
- Clone and import the model-loaders libgdx extension project.
- Fix any classpath errors if any.
- Run the desktop application or compile and launch the GWT project.
- Browse the code and enjoy!
If you encounter the following error when running the GWT app: "GWT could not create an array of type Material" (or something like that). Then you need to apply the following (workaround) patch
The code is released under the MIT License, excepting the Water shaders, the 3D models and the textures.