- statsd 329 A Ruby Statsd client that isn't a direct port of the Python example code. Because Ruby isn't Python.
- vim-makegreen 119 MakeGreen runs make and shows a red or green message bar for success/failure. Speeds the red-green-refactor cycle!
- jquery-autocomplete 97 jQuery Autocomplete plugin
- restful_open_id_authentication 18 A Ruby on Rails plugin for OpenID authentication and profile exchange
- vim-rubyredgreen 17 RubyRedGreen has been moved to http://github.com/reinh/vim-makegreen
Repositories contributed to
- sdiehl/write-you-a-haskell 745 Building a modern functional compiler from first principles. (http://dev.stephendiehl.com/fun/)
- Andrea/FunctionalProgrammingInGames 19 Functional Programming in Games Resources
- CUFP/cufp.org 4 Implementation of the cufp.org website.
- bos/pool 50 A high-performance striped resource pooling implementation for Haskell
- brendanhay/amazonka 71 A comprehensive Amazon Web Services SDK for Haskell.
Contributions in the last year 127 total May 26, 2014 – May 26, 2015
Longest streak 2 days July 25 – July 26
Current streak 0 days Last contributed