- statsd 350 A Ruby Statsd client that isn't a direct port of the Python example code. Because Ruby isn't Python.
- vim-makegreen 121 MakeGreen runs make and shows a red or green message bar for success/failure. Speeds the red-green-refactor cycle!
- jquery-autocomplete 96 jQuery Autocomplete plugin
- vim-rubyredgreen 17 RubyRedGreen has been moved to http://github.com/reinh/vim-makegreen
- wizardry 15 Wizardry is a Rails plugin for multi-step model object creation. Can be used with multiple models and an arbitrary number of steps. Useful for wizards and multi-step registration.
Repositories contributed to
- rust-lang/rust 14,281 A safe, concurrent, practical language.
- Andrea/FunctionalProgrammingInGames 26 Functional Programming in Games Resources
- sdiehl/write-you-a-haskell 910 Building a modern functional compiler from first principles. (http://dev.stephendiehl.com/fun/)
- CUFP/cufp.org 6 Implementation of the cufp.org website.
- brendanhay/amazonka 108 A comprehensive Amazon Web Services SDK for Haskell.
Contributions in the last year 92 total Nov 25, 2014 – Nov 25, 2015
Longest streak 2 days January 5 – January 6
Current streak 0 days Last contributed