- statsd 338 A Ruby Statsd client that isn't a direct port of the Python example code. Because Ruby isn't Python.
- vim-makegreen 119 MakeGreen runs make and shows a red or green message bar for success/failure. Speeds the red-green-refactor cycle!
- jquery-autocomplete 96 jQuery Autocomplete plugin
- restful_open_id_authentication 18 A Ruby on Rails plugin for OpenID authentication and profile exchange
- vim-rubyredgreen 17 RubyRedGreen has been moved to http://github.com/reinh/vim-makegreen
Repositories contributed to
- rust-lang/rust 12,820 A safe, concurrent, practical language.
- Andrea/FunctionalProgrammingInGames 19 Functional Programming in Games Resources
- sdiehl/write-you-a-haskell 807 Building a modern functional compiler from first principles. (http://dev.stephendiehl.com/fun/)
- CUFP/cufp.org 5 Implementation of the cufp.org website.
- bos/pool 51 A high-performance striped resource pooling implementation for Haskell
Contributions in the last year 102 total Aug 3, 2014 – Aug 3, 2015
Longest streak 2 days October 13 – October 14
Current streak 0 days Last contributed