Analyze webpack stats(bundle size, assets, modules, packages) and compare the results between different builds.
- Bundle size and totals by file type(css, js, img, etc)
- Cache invalidation, Initial JS/CSS and other bundle specific metrics
- Assets report (entrypoint, initial, types, changed, delta)
- Modules report (changed, delta) by chunk
- Packages report (count, duplicate, changed, delta)
Specialized insights for web bundles:
- Analyze and monitor webpack stats(bundle size, assets, modules, packages)
- GitHub Check, GitHub Pull Request, and Slack integrations
- Support for all major CI services (CircleCI, GitHub Actions, Gitlab CI, Jenkins, Travis CI)
- Free for OpenSource, developers and small teams
Standalone web application to compare Webpack/Lighthouse/Browsertime stats.
Github Action that generates bundle-stats reports for webpack.
CLI to generate bundle stats report.
Webpack plugin to generate bundle stats report.