Ryan McCue rmccue
- Requests 1,570 Requests for PHP is a humble HTTP request library. It simplifies how you interact with other sites and takes away all your worries.
- WP-Parser 77
- puppet-wp 40
- Feast 37 A feed reader transformation plugin for WordPress
- bbPress-Reply-by-Email 22 Reply by email to bbPress topics, using Postmark! Support for more services coming soon.
Repositories contributed to
- WP-API/WP-API 1,656 WP REST API - a JSON-based REST API for WordPress.
- humanmade/Mercator 97 WordPress multisite domain mapping for the modern era.
- Chassis/Chassis 230 Chassis is a virtual server for your WordPress site, built using Vagrant.
- WP-API/OAuth1 52 OAuth server implementation for WP API
- WP-API/client-cli 20
Contributions in the last year 1,166 total Mar 6, 2014 – Mar 6, 2015
Longest streak 8 days March 23 – March 30
Current streak 4 days March 4 – March 7
- Pushed 8 commits to humanmade/Mercator Mar 2 – Mar 7
- Pushed 7 commits to WP-API/WP-API Mar 1 – Mar 5
- Pushed 1 commit to humanmade/memcache-object-cache Mar 2
4 Pull Requests
- Proposed #960 [WIP] Convert meta endpoints to new-style
- Proposed #959 Ensure post deletion is idempotent
- Merged #958 Use real URLs instead of query_params attribute
- Proposed #955 Change comment author to structured data
4 Issues reported
- Open #975 Return errors as singular objects
- Closed #957 remove_added_uploads doesn't exist
- Open #956 Unit tests assume they can write to stylesheet directory
- Closed #954 Remove `query_params` link hack