Instant feedback for yours tests.
gem install java-autotest
Ensures that you already have installed:
- Maven 2 or Gradle
On OS X:
How its works
- Find all java files inside src folder.
- Run all tests.
- Wait for changes.
- Run modified test.
- All green? run all testes
java-autotest at the project root folder.
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don’t break it in a
future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history.
(if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright © 2010 rodolfoliviero. See LICENSE for details.