_ _ __ _ _ _ __ ___ ___ __| | ___ _ __ _ _ _ __ | '__| | | | '_ \ / __/ _ \ / _` |/ _ \ '__| | | | '_ \ | | | |_| | | | | (_| (_) | (_| | __/ | | |_| | | | | |_| \__,_|_| |_|\___\___/ \__,_|\___|_| \__,_|_| |_| ( the gem )
Hook up RunCodeRun builds from your command line.
gem install runcoderun
cd [your-runcoderun-enabled-project] runcoderun [command] [options] or rcr [command] [options]
Right now we just support open. This opens up your project homepage on RunCodeRun in your default browser. It is smart enough to make a best guess at the correct owner and project name from your git config.
Try it out:
$ git clone git://github.com/floehopper/mocha.git $ cd mocha $ rcr open # opens http://runcoderun.com/floehopper/mocha in your default browser $ runcoderun open # if you like to type more
lots and lots - patches welcome!
- project status
- build status
- grabbing latest build output
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for your change.
- Push and verify the build runs on RunCodeRun.
Check out the mainline build here
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2009 Rob Sanheim. See LICENSE for details.