[RSocket] is an application protocol providing Reactive Streams semantics over an asynchronous, binary boundary.
It enables the following symmetric interaction models via async message passing over a single connection:
- request/response (stream of 1)
- request/stream (finite stream of many)
- fire-and-forget (no response)
- event subscription (infinite stream of many)
- channel (bi-directional streams)
Packages are published to npm:
CONTRIBUTING.md file for how to help out.
Work in progress, see the docs.
Also see the example.
rsocket-js is Apache-licensed. We also provide an additional patent grant.