Concise Cheat Sheets
This repository is a collection of Cheat Sheets for programming languages and tools. Currently:
- A Haskell Cheat Sheet -- version 1.1
- A Python Cheat Sheet -- version 0.1 (work in progress)
- A Capture The Flag Cheat Sheet -- version 0.5
- A Haskell Typeclasses Cheat Sheet -- version 0.3
- A Template Cheat Sheet
- A LaTeX cls file, for the creation of sheets.
This project was previously known as "Ultimate Cheat Sheets" and has been renamed to "Concise Cheat Sheets".
Clone the project, then:
cd ./concise-cheat-sheets make
- No more than 2 pages long: adhering to the dictionary definition of a sheet of paper.
- Look at the C Reference Card by J. H. Silverman for a good example
- If you think something must be added and there is no space: consider removing something
- Simple to read: they do not aim to teach you how to use something, but simply remind you of syntax, functions or caveats.
- Made in LaTeX using a simple 3 column format.
- Licensed under CC-BY-SA 3.0 or GNU FDL 1.3 (at your option) unless otherwise stated.
refcard.clsfile and the template are licensed under the LPPL.