A collection of books and other documents about embedded Rust
This project is developed and maintained by the Resources team.
The source code of the books is not in this repository; each book has its own repository which you can find listed below:
Write Rust? Need inspiration? Having trouble?
Here're some additional resources maintained by the Resources team which might be useful:
- The Embedded Rust Showcase
- The Awesome Embedded Rust list
- The not-yet-awesome-embedded-rust (or NYAER) list
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.