SlidesetEx (formerly known as Slideset Lightbox) is an advanced version of Slideset widget for Yootheme Widgetkit2. After installation it becomes available in the Widgets list as a "native" widget and can be used as any other widget.
- Present groups of images in sets that you can loop through.
- Navigation controls and filters - can apply different navigations and transitions, filter items by tag and display content items in an overlay.
- Compatible with Yootheme Pro - you can use this widget with Yootheme Pro.
- Backward compatibility - all other behavior, styling and features of the original Slideset widget are preserved.
The new features that the Slidesetlightbox has and that are not available in the original Slideset widget:
- Lightbox support - you may choose how the widget will respond to user clicks: standard behavior or lightbox mode, read more.
- Lightbox source - you may choose different images for slideset and lightbox modes read more.
- Tooltips for all options - it's much easier to use the widget, because tooltips are available for all settings.
- Update notifications - you will be notified if new versions of the widget are available.
- Multilingual interface, translated into languages:
- English (en_GB)
- Русский (ru_RU)
- Deutsch (de_DE)
- Your language not listed? You can help with translation, read more.
- The core code is based on Widgetkit 2.5.0 and was updated since accordingly. This widget should work with any Widgetkit 2.4.x and later. Tested on Widgetkit 2.5.x, 2.6.x, 2.7.x, 2.8.x, 2.9.x.
- PHP5 and PHP7 compatible
- Joomla 3.4.x or later required
- Wordpress 4.4.x or later
Read full system requirements here.
How to install?
The installation procedure is described here.
Some issues about using the widget are available in the Wiki area.
A tutorial how the first version of this module was created is available on the Yootheme forum.
Authors, Contributors and Acknowledgment
- This widget is created by Ramil Valitov.
- The code is based on the original Slideset widget by Yootheme.
- Thanks to Marco Rensch for translation to German language.
This project is NOT affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by the Yootheme. Widgetkit, its name, trademark, and other aspects of the app are trademarked and owned by their respective owners.
Your feedback is very appreciated. If you want to see new features in this module, please, post your ideas and feature requests in the issue tracker.
This is a free project that I do in my spare time. If you find it useful, then you can support it by donating some amount of money. This will help to keep the project alive and making it better: develop new features, make new releases, fix bugs, update the manuals, and provide at least some minimal technical support (there's an issue tracker here).
You can choose any payment method you prefer:
|Your Currency||Payment Method|
|Russian Ruble ₽|
Support or Contact
Having trouble with Slidesetlightbox Widget? May be something has already been described in the Wiki area or reported in the issue tracker. If you don't find your problem there, then, please, add your issue there.
Being a free project which I do in my spare time, I hope you understand that I can't offer 24/7 support:) You may contact me via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, I will try to answer to all of them (if such messages imply an answer), however, not immediately, it may take a few days or a week... so, just be patient.
Note, that I can answer only to questions and problems directly related to this widget. Answers to basic questions about the widgetkit nature and simple help about how to use widgets in general or how to use Joomla you can find in appropriate forums: