Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Integration of Hashcat Brain feature.
- Speed data is kept and can be shown in graphs for tasks.
- Agents can automatically de-register if allowed on the server.
- Agent updates can now automatically be retrieved, based on selected update track.
- Update scripts in the future can be handled differently. Applying updates is easier as there is a build number.
- Fixed wrong percentage in case of big tasks where percentage was close to 0.
- Rule splitting can only happen if at least two subparts get created afterwards.
- Fixed filesize calculation for temporary files after rule splitting.
- In case of client errors the corresponding chunk now also is saved if available.
- Make more clear naming on rule splitting tasks, rules have an empty line at the end to increase readability.
Additional information about the release can be found in This Post