* In some cases, the read-only field state is swapped and has no `<input>`. This is called `static` in the examples. In that case, don’t use a `<label>`. This provides better accessibility for screen readers and keyboard navigators. Instead, use a `<span>` with the `.slds-form-element__label` class. Instead of an `<input>`, use the `.slds-form-element__static` class inside the `.slds-form-element__control` wrapper.
* ##### Fixed Text
* When using the fixed text variants for prepending or appending symbols to inputs,
* please be sure to use `aria-labelledby` on the input, that points to the ids of the label,
* prepended text and appended text as a space separated list. The IDs must appear in that order:
* label, prepended, then appended.
* The reason we do this is to create a better association between the input and the supporting labels around it.
* By only using the traditional `label[for]` method, the fixed text is never read out in the context of editing
* the input value. With using the `aria-labelledby` attribute we can create a better label with all the
* visual labels associated with it, in a relevant order, that is read by assistive technology when the user
* needs it; when they're editing the value.
* @summary Text inputs are used for freeform data entry