This project is the main ScummVM website located at: https://www.scummvm.org
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes. See deployment for notes on how to deploy the project on a live system.
The ScummVM website relies on several tools to install properly. Before installing please make sure you have the following installed:
Clone this repo
git clone https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm-web.git
This will run the build scripts and start a web server on port 8000.
Additionally you can either build and run independently using:
composer build[-win] composer run
To deploy changes to the site, simply push the updates to origin/master and run site-install on the server.
Similar to ScummVM, please use the appropriate project name when contributing:
- I18N: Modifications related to translations.
- CSS: Changes to stylesheets.
- TEMPLATES: Changes to page and component templates.
- IMAGES: Site graphics (Icons are excluded).
- ICONS: New game and platform Icons. Please see the Wiki for updated submission guidelines.
- DATA: Site data files.
- BUILD: Files related to building and developing the site.
- WEB: Catch-all for things that don't fit any of the above, or a mix of multiple components in a single commit.