Clone this wiki locally
What is Code Pulse?
Code Pulse is a real-time code coverage tool. It works by monitoring Java applications while they run, keeps track of coverage data, and shows you what's being called and when.
- Install Code Pulse
- Run Code Pulse
- Create a project in Code Pulse
- Connect your Java application to the project you created
- Watch as Code Pulse traces your application
For a more detailed view into how to use Code Pulse, consult these pages:
- Installation - helps you get Code Pulse running on your computer.
- Creating Projects - tells you how to make a project for your application
- Sharing Projects - tells you how to share your project with a friend or coworker, or how to use a project that they shared with you!
- Managing Projects - tells you how to navigate between projects, among other things
- Exploring Projects - explains what Code Pulse can tell you about your projects
- Agent Configuration - helps you make your Java application work with Code Pulse
- Tracing Projects - shows you how to trace your projects, and what happens while tracing