Code Snippets Tags
- Requires at least: Code Snippets 1.8 and WordPress 3.3
- Tested up to: WordPress 4.0
- Stable version: 1.2.1
- License: MIT
Organize your code snippets with tags. Adds support to the Code Snippets WordPress plugin for adding tags to snippets.
Adds support to the Code Snippets WordPress plugin for adding tags to snippets. Requires Code Snippets 1.8 or later.
You can assign tags to snippets using an interactive UI when editing or adding a new snippet. Then, you can filter snippets by tag on the snippets table, or see what tags are assigned to a particular snippet with a glance at the new table column. Tags are stored in your database and can be exported and imported along with the other snippet data.
- Install Code Snippets using the directions provided with the plugin
- Download the plugin
- Extract the contents of the zip file
- Rename the resulting folder to
- Upload this folder to the
wp-content/plugins/folder of your WordPress installation
- Activate the "Code Snippets Tags" plugin from 'Plugins' page.