Bash script to check the blockheight and Lisk version on configured nodes. Nice and clear colored presentation!
Checking all the nodes needs some time, especially if not all nodes are reachable. The scrips will maybe need some seconds to show the results, please be patient.
Installation and Configuration
- Clone the repo with 'git clone https://github.com/simonmorgenthaler/Lisk-heightChecker.git'
- Go into the directory with 'cd Lisk-heightChecker'
- Modify heightChecker.sh with 'vim heightChecker.sh' or 'nano heightChecker.sh'
- Adapt nodesMainnet and nodesTestnet to your needs. Use "-" as an optical separator.
- Execute the script with ./heightChecker.sh
- If you want to update it continuously you can use a command similar to this one:
while true ; do ./heightChecker.sh ; sleep 10 ; done
If you like this script, please vote for my delegate 'cc001' 6787154358850114730L Thanks!