This is a
React starter kit for building Electron apps.
Check out the docs for some of the choices and motivations.
You have to bring your own awesome. But here's a picture* after
npm i and
npm start and
* What it looks like moments before you hit the delete button to nuke all the staged features..
Out of the Box
- ability to build all 3 platforms on your mac
- auto-update your apps!
- a simple library for css styling
- fast & fluid animation engine
- fantastic keyboard support
- save window position between launches
- persist application data as JSON
- sane styling defaults on windows, mac, and linux
Devs Like Nice Things Too
- super-fast hot reloading
- lean production bundles
- integrated storybook support
- unit tests with mocking
- storybook snapshot testing
- code linting & formatting
Documentation & Samples
- how to quickly jettison parts you don't want
- why we chose the stack we did
- how to structure your electron app
- a simple & co-located approach to building your components
- lock in... keep what works for you, ditch the rest
- state management...
redux? ... both awesome. both excluded.
- a component toolkit
You down with MIT?