Exercises in JavaScipt
- Author: Stef Schulz
- Website: Hosted on GitHub
- Test Report: Hosted on GitHub
A couple of programming exercises I thought would be fun to try.
It's not perfect yet, but for a new exercise do:
- Create a new exercise in src/exercise/.js
- Create the test in test/exercise/-test.js_
- Create the data (name and HTML mostly) for this exercise in src/exercise-data/.js
- Add an implementation of your exercise to src/exercise-data.js
- Add the copied exercise file as a script to the index.html
Or you can use the script
node script/create-new-exercise.js which does everything but the last step for you.
- Framed Words - Write a function that takes a list of strings an prints them, one per line, in a rectangular frame.
- Hangman AI - Write a program that plays Hangman as good as possible.
- Pig Latin - Write function that translates a text to Pig Latin and back.
- Spoon Language - The spoon language is the German pig latin. The language is based on the exchange of the vowels of a word by fixed abbreviations, whereby the consonants of the word remain untouched.
I'm really proud of my test report (live version):