Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
To install the PowerShell Management Agent (MA) on your FIM/MIM server, all you need is the setup program. The package is a packaged Management Agent.
To install, complete this steps -
- Download the latest version of the MA to your Synchronization Service server
- Close any running Synchronization Service Manager instances
- Run the setup on your FIM Synchronization Service server to install the MA.
As of build 18.104.22.16808, there is no Setup.exe. Instead, run the included PowerShell script to install.
- Start the FIM Synchronization Service Manager program and verify that you now have the option to create a new Management Agent of type 'PowerShell'
- Using an Administrative PowerShell prompt, you must create a new eventlog source using this PowerShell command -
New-EventLog -Source "PowerShell Management Agent" -LogName Application
NOTE - if you have a previous version of the MA installed, you may have to remove this through Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel.
- Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager 2010 R2 Service Pack 1 or later (build 4.1.3508 or later)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 or later
- PowerShell 3.0
- NET Framework 4.5.2