SparkFun BMP180_Breakout Arduino Library
This archive contains an Arduino library and example sketch showing how to use this sensor. The library must be installed onto your computer in order for the example code to work correctly.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the BMP180 Breakout.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the BMP180 Breakout.
Products that use this Library
- SEN-11824 - BMP180 Barometric Pressure Sensor Breakout
- V_1.1.2 - Small patch on integers, cleaning up library files.
- V_1.1.1 - Updated library.properties file
- V_1.1.0 - Updated to new library structure
- V_1.0.0 - Untracked version
This product is open source!
The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.