SparkFun Big Easy Driver
This is a stepper motor driver board capable of driving bi-polar stepper motors at up to 2A/phase.
- /Firmware - Example Arduino sketches
- /Hardware - All Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Production - Test bed files and production panel files
- ROB-12859- Version 1.6. Currently available.
- ROB-11876- Version 1.5. Retired.
- ROB-11699- Version 1.3. Retired.
- ROB-10735- Version 1.2. Retired.
- Hw-v1.6_Fw-v1.0 -GitHub tag for hardware version 1.6, firmware version 1.0.
- HW-v1.5 - GitHub tag for Hardware version 1.5.
The hardware is released under Creative Commons Share-alike 3.0.
The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
Getting Started Help
There's a great Big Easy Driver Hookup Guide by SparkFun.
There are six example sketches in the /Firmware directory. Examples 1 through 5 have hookup diagrams and explanations on the Easy Driver Examples page.
This is a collaboration with Brian Schmalz.