SparkFun Blynk Board - ESP8266
The SparkFun Blynk Board is specially designed to work with the Blynk mobile app, for iOS or Android devices. Combining the Blynk Board with the Blynk app, you'll be able to easily complete a variety of Internet-of-Things (IoT) based projects: control LEDs from your phone! Wire up a door switch and receive phone notifications when it opens or closes. Plug a soil moisture sensor into a plant, and have it tweet at you when it's thirsty!
All of these projects - and more! - are pre-loaded into the Blynk Board. All you have to do is provision it (using the Blynk app), and start tinkering!
- /Firmware - Blynk Board core firmware and example code.
- /Hardware - Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Production - Production panel files (.brd)
- Getting Started Guide - Learn how to connect your Blynk Board to Wi-Fi, and start Blynking!
- Blynk Board Project Guide - Explore over a dozen Blynk projects pre-loaded into the Blynk Board.
- Blynk Board Arduino Development Guide - Learn how to begin programming the Blynk Board using Arduino, so you can create projects of your own!
- SparkFun Graphical Datasheets -Graphical Datasheets for the SparkFun Blynk Board.
- SparkFun Blynk Board - ESP8266 (v1.0) (WRL-13794)- Initial release of the SparkFun Blynk Board - ESP8266.
- IoT Starter Kit with Blynk Board (KIT-13865) - A parts kit including the SparkFun Blynk Board.
- HW v1.0, FW v1.0.2 - Initial release of the SparkFun Blynk Board hardware and firmware.
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact email@example.com.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.