The IOIO-OTG is a development board specifically designed for advanced hardware I/O capapbilities to your Android or PC application. This board also allows the user to leverage USB On-The-Go specification to connect as a host or as an accessory.
- /Hardware - All Eagle design files (.brd, .sch, .STL)
- /Production - Test bed files and production panel files
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the IOIO-OTG.
- SparkFun Fritzing repo - Fritzing diagrams for SparkFun products.
- SparkFun 3D Model repo - 3D models of SparkFun products.
- SparkFun Graphical Datasheets -Graphical Datasheets for various SparkFun products.
- v22b- Version 2.2b. Currently for sale.
- [v21] (https://www.sparkfun.com/products/retired/12633)- Version 2.1. Retired.
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.
The IOIO is a collaboration with Ytai Ben-Tsvi. You can find his repo here.