The SparkFun Roshamglo is a badge that can be worn with a lanyard clip that has been designed to play Rock Paper Scissors. The board uses the ATtiny84, and has an IR LED and receiver to communicate between badges. To play, simply point the USB connector at your opponents controller up to 5 feet away and press the 5-way switch to the left for rock, up for paper, and right for scissors. The red/green LED will display a solid red for lose, green for win, or alternate red and green for a tie. The Roshamglo uses the Micronucleaus bootloader, which allows for USB programming from the Arduino IDE.
- /Artwork - Artwork for custom images (.svg)
- /Bootloader - Files needed to install the Micronucleaus bootloader
- /Datasheets - Datasheets for various components used (.pdf)
- /Firmware - Code used to play Rock Paper Scissors (.ino)
- /Hardware - All Eagle design files (.brd, .sch, .dxf, .lbr, .scr)
The hardware is released under Creative Commons ShareAlike 4.0 International. The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.