SparkFun AutoDriver Arduino Library
The AutoDriver is a bipolar stepper driver based on the ST Micro L6470 chip. It allows a processor to control a single 3A bipolar stepper motor across an 8-45V supply range.
- src - Contains the source for the Arduino library.
- Examples - Example sketches demonstrating the use of the library
- keywords.txt - List of words to be highlighted by the Arduino IDE
- library.properties - Used by the Arduino package manager
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the AutoDriver board.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the AutoDriver board.
This product is open source! The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round! Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.