SparkFun BQ27441-G1A LiPo Fuel Gauge Arduino Library
Texas Instrument's BQ27441-G1A is a self-calibrating, I2C-based fuel gauge for lithium polymer (LiPo) batteries -- it measures your battery’s voltage to estimate its charge percentage and remaining capacity. The chip is also hooked up to a current-sensing resistor, which allows it to measure current and power! The fuel gauge makes up half of the SparkFun Battery Babysitter.
This Arduino library abstracts away all of the low-level I2C communication, so you can easily initialize the fuel gauge then read voltage, state-of-charge, current, power, and capacity. It also implements all of the chip's low-battery, and SoC-change alerts on the GPOUT pin.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the SparkFun Battery Babysitter (which features the BQ27441-G1A ).
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the SparkFun Battery Babysitter.
Products that use this Library
- SparkFun Battery Babysitter - PRT-13777- The Battery Babysitter is an all-in-one battery-charger and monitor, featuring the BQ27441-G1A and BQ24075 charger.
- 1.0.0 - Initial release of the BQ27441 Arduino Library.
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact email@example.com.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.